top of page
Clapping Audience
  • F-1 Visa For Kindergarten to 12th Grade
    If you want to study in the United States at the kindergarten through grade 12 (K-12) level, the first step is to understand the U.S. education system and work with your parents to research the best school for you. In the United States, children attend primary (elementary and middle schools) and secondary (high school) school. Understand the Difference Between Public and Private Schools In the United States, children attend either public or private K-12 schools. Local, state and federal tax revenue funds public schools, while tuition dollars fund private schools. It is important to understand this difference because different rules apply for K-12 public schools and K-12 private schools. As an F-1 student, you may only attend a public high school in the United States and may not attend a U.S. public school in kindergarten through eighth grade. If you attend public high school, you may only do so for a maximum of 12 months and must pay the full, unsubsidized per capita cost of attending in the school district. Payment of this fee must occur before you can apply for your visa. However, F-1 students may attend private K-12 schools at any grade level and regulations place no limit on the length of time you may be enrolled. Apply to an SEVP-Certified School Only schools certified by the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) can accept international students, and SEVP only certifies certain types of K-12 schools: Private K-12 schools, at all grade levels. Public high schools (grade nine–grade 12). This means that public primary schools (i.e., kindergarten to grade eight) are not allowed to accept F-1 students.
  • F-1 Visa For Postsecondary (Includes Technical & Community Colleges, Undergraduate, Graduate and Doctoral programs)"
    If you want to study in the United States, the first step is to research the school or program that most interests you. The United States has several postsecondary options for F-1 international students, including community colleges and undergraduate- and graduate-level programs.
  • F-1 Visa For English Language Training (Students of all ages can enroll in English language training programs)
    If you want to study English in the United States, the first step is to research the school or program that most interests you. There are two different classifications of English language training programs in the United States: “Stand-alone” schools that offer only English language training programs. “Combined” schools that offer English language training programs as well as other programs of study.
  • M-1 Visa For Technical program at a vocational or other recognized nonacademic institution, other than a language training program"
    If you want to study in the United States, the first step is to research the school or program that most interests you. You cannot enter as an M1 to just study "generally"; your program must have a goal and you must be involved in a "full course of study". A full course of study means study in a community or junior college, with at least 12 semester or quarter hours. It must be in a school where anyone attending for at least 12 semester or quarter hours is charged full tuition, or considered full-time. The only exception is where you need a smaller course-load to complete your course of study. It can also mean study at a post secondary vocational or business school which grants Associate or other degrees. Alternatively, if a school can demonstrate that its credits are, or have been, accepted unconditionally by at least 3 institutions of higher learning it can qualify. If that is not possible, study in a vocational or nonacademic curriculum, certified by a DSO to require at least 18 hours of weekly attendance or at least 22 clock hours a week (if most of your studies are in a shop or lab). If that is not possible, the last option is study in a vocational or nonacademic high school curriculum which is certified by a DSO to require class attendance for not less than the minimum required for normal progress towards graduation.
  • Government fees
    There is a US$350 SEVIS fee on F and M visa applications and US$220 on most of the J Visa applications, this includes the cost of the computer system which is used to record your stay in the United States (SEVIS).

من خلال إنشاء حسابك المجاني ، ستتمكن من الإشراف على عملية التقديم والاتصال بأخصائي الهجرة!

EB1 - عملية البطاقة الخضراء

هناك عدة خطوات للتقدم بطلب للحصول على عريضة البطاقة الخضراء a EB1.

  1. ملف I-140 عريضة للعمال المهاجرين .

  2. انتظر الموافقة على العريضة.

  3. تقدم بطلب لتعديل الحالة للمقيم الدائم I-485.

  4. التقدم بطلب للحصول على تصريح عمل I-765 و Advance Parole Travel document I-131

  5. احصل على البطاقة الخضراء الخاصة بك

مساعدة متميزة مع تأشيرة الأسرة
بدءًا من 6990.00 دولارًا أمريكيًا  + الرسوم الحكومية
مزايا Premium Assistance:

  ضمان استرداد 100 ٪  في حالة رفض التأشيرة *


المزايا التالية Bar:

حساب مجاني للوصول إلى قضيتك على مدار الساعة طوال أيام الأسبوع في جميع أنحاء العالم.

متخصص هجرة مخصص.

إدارة المستندات السحابية الآمنة لـ transferring files.

تواصل مبسط من خلال بوابتك الإلكترونية.

الدعم والمساعدة عبر الهاتف والبريد الإلكتروني 24 / 7.

توفير المعلومات اللازمة لجعل قضيتك محكمة الإغلاق قدر الإمكان ، مما يمنحها أفضل فرصة لـ success.

القدرة على تتبع قرار USCIS أو الإخطار على الفور عبر ملف التعريف الخاص بك.

bottom of page