American eServices is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the American eServices Web site and governs data collection and usage. By using the American eServices website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement. This Privacy & Cookies Policy is intended to meet our duties of transparency under the "General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR".
Collection of your Personal Information
American eServices collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. US Visas Services also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by American eServices. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used by American eServices for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the US Visas Services Web site.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through American eServices public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others. Note: American eServices does not read any of your private online communications.
American eServices encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from American eServices so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. American eServices is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the US Visas Services and American eServices family of Web sites.
Use of your Personal Information
American eServices collects and uses your personal information to operate the American eServices Web site and deliver the services you have requested. American eServices also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from American eServices and its affiliates. American eServices may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
American eServices does not sell, rent or lease customer lists to third parties. American eServices may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, American eServices may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to US Visas Services , and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
American eServices does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent. American eServices keeps track of the Web sites and pages our customers visit within American eServices , in order to determine what American eServices services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within American eServices to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
American eServices Web sites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on American eServices or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of American eServices ; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of American eServices , or the public.
Your Rights Relating To Your Personal Data
You have the right under this Privacy and Cookies Policy, and by law if you are within the EU, to:
• Request access to your Personal Data. If you are within the EU, this enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
• Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
• Request erasure of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right if you are within the EU to ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
• Object to processing of your Personal Data. This right exists where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to processing of your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
• Request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of Personal Data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
• Request the transfer of your Personal Data. If you are within the EU, we will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
• Withdraw consent. This right only exists where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Data ("Consent Withdrawal"). If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to the certain specific functionalities of our Site. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
How to exercise your rights
If you want to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact us at
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at
f you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at
The US Visas Services Web site use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize American eServices, or register with American eServices site or services, a cookie helps American eServices to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same American eServices Web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the American eServices features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the American eServices or Web sites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
American eServices secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. American eServices secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
We use Google Analytics, Google AdWords Conversion tracker, and other Google services that place cookies on a browser across the website. These cookies help us increase the website’s effectiveness for our visitors. These cookies are set and read by Google. To opt out of Google tracking, please visit this page (
We use AdWords re-marketing to market our sites across the web. We place a cookie on a browser, and then a 3rd party (Google) reads these cookies and may serve an ad on a 3rd party site. You may opt out of this ad serving on Google’s opt out page. If you are concerned about 3rd party cookies served by networks, you should also visit the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page (
Changes to this Statement
American eServices will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. American eServices encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how American eServices is protecting your information. Contact Information American eServices welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that American eServices has not adhered to this Statement, please email to . We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.